Welcome to Opal's Guide to Nintendo Products! Here, me Opalui will give you Tips and help for Nintendo Devices.
1. Q. My Wii U Gamepads Battery Life isn't good (About 3 Hours) and I need to play a game for hours straight. What do I do? A. Connect the AC Adaptor and the Gamepad will charge.
2. Q. My Wii Censor Bar isn't working. What do I do? A. Check behind your TV to see if it fell behind. If it is not behind, you may need to Calibrate it in the System Settings.
3. Q. My 3DS SD Card is not being detected. What should I do? A. Turn off the system, take the SD Card out of the slot/back and insert it back. If the problem persists, Try turning the SD Card around, or contact Nintendo to get it fixed.
4. Q. My 3DS Circle Pad isn't working correctly. What Gives? A. The Circle Pad is probably uncalibrated. To fix that, go into System Settings and find the Circle Pad Calibration. Follow the steps from there. If that doesn't help, retry or contact Nintendo.
5. Q. I downloaded DLC for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, but it doesn't appear anywhere. What do I do? A. Exit out of the software and go back in. The DLC will download and it should be in from there.
6. Q. I want a good alternative to the Wii U Gamepad. What do I pick? A. For good Battery Life pick the Wii U Pro Controller. For a more Xbox 360 Controller pick the Nyko Pro Conmander. For a Controller that works with both Wii U and Wii games, pick the Classic Controller Pro, For a more SNES Controller, pick the normal Classic Controller.
7. Q. My Wii Street U app won't work. What Gives? A. The Wii Street U service has been discontinued.
If you have any more questions, please ask in the comments.